Speech Therapy Services
Danielle Py is a Speech-Language Pathologist and a Hearing Instrument Specialist at both our Charlotte and Monroe offices. She currently sees patients from pediatrics through adults with a variety of Speech and Language Impairments, as well as hearing impairments. Danielle has 13 years of experience as a Speech-Language Pathologist in both the pediatric and adult populations.
We currently accept:
• Private pay
• BlueCross BlueShield
• United HealthCare
All of our sessions are 30-45 minutes long depending on the child’s/adult's needs. Sessions are typically in the office at one of our two conveniently located offices. For speech therapy only we will be offering therapy in daycare centers and in homes.
Areas of Speech & Language Service:
• Articulation: accurate production of speech sounds
• Language: word meanings and relationships, sentence structure and grammatical
marking and social skills during communication
• Phonological Awareness: awareness of sounds and ways to manipulate them
• Auditory Processing: The mental processing of language and auditory stimuli
• Stuttering: Smooth, Fluid Speech
• Augmentative Communication: alternative forms of communication for those who cannot
• Voice Disorders: techniques to treat strained, breathy, hoarse, soft, loud, or nasal voices
• Swallowing Disorders: techniques to treat dysphagia (swallowing disorder) such as
choking and aspiration of foods and liquids in to the lungs
• Auditory Processing Disorder: diagnosis and treatment by an Audiologist and Speech
To schedule an appointment for Speech Therapy Services, call one of our offices today!
Charlotte Phone: (704) 334-4428
Monroe Phone: (704) 296-0801
Once your appointment is scheduled, have your physician send a script to the fax number below, along with your contact information and we will take it from there!
Charlotte Fax: (704) 332-3261
Monroe Fax: (704) 289-8971