Speech Therapy Services
Danielle Py is a Speech-Language Pathologist and a Hearing Instrument Specialist at both our Charlotte and Monroe offices. She currently sees patients from pediatrics through adults with a variety of Speech and Language Impairments, as well as hearing impairments. Danielle has 13 years of experience as a Speech-Language Pathologist in both the pediatric and adult populations.
We currently accept:
• Private pay
• BlueCross BlueShield
• United HealthCare
All of our sessions are 30-45 minutes long depending on the child’s/adult's needs. Sessions are typically in the office at one of our two conveniently located offices.
Areas of Speech & Language Service:
• Articulation: accurate production of speech sounds
• Language: word meanings and relationships, sentence structure and grammatical
marking and social skills during communication
• Phonological Awareness: awareness of sounds and ways to manipulate them
• Auditory Processing: The mental processing of language and auditory stimuli
• Stuttering: Smooth, Fluid Speech
• Augmentative Communication: alternative forms of communication for those who cannot
• Voice Disorders: techniques to treat strained, breathy, hoarse, soft, loud, or nasal voices
• Swallowing Disorders: techniques to treat dysphagia (swallowing disorder) such as
choking and aspiration of foods and liquids in to the lungs
• Auditory Processing Disorder: diagnosis and treatment by an Audiologist and Speech
To schedule an appointment for Speech Therapy Services, call one of our offices today!
Charlotte Phone: (704) 334-4428
Monroe Phone: (704) 296-0801
Once your appointment is scheduled, have your physician send a script to the fax number below, along with your contact information and we will take it from there!
Charlotte Fax: (704) 332-3261
Monroe Fax: (704) 289-8971